Whether you’re ready to continue your education, find a job or explore your career we’re here to help.
Connect with the Michigan Works! Southwest Service Center to find out how to explore your interests and abilities, gain necessary education, learn new skills and continue making progress on your career pathway. We work to assist young adults in navigating their path to success, no matter where they’re starting from.
Strategies that may be available
- Re-enrollment in school
- Credit recovery
- GED preparation and completion
- Job preparation assistance
- Skills training for employability
- Paid work experience
- Transportation assistance
- College/career development coaching
- Scholarship/financial aid application assistance
- Business and industry tours
To discuss these and other services available for youth and young professionals, contact the Michigan Works! Southwest service center nearest you.