Michigan Works! Southwest helps businesses with workforce development to make job recruitment smarter
Michigan Works! Southwest Desires a healthy business environment in Southwest Michigan. Michigan Works! Southwest contributes to that success by helping employers with the recruitment of quality candidates. Our partnerships help you find employees that are ready to meet the demands of a skilled workforce.
These services are provided to you at no cost. Simply pick up the phone to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.
Business Solutions Include:
- Outreach and job recruitment assistance
- Screening applications
- Job postings on Pure Michigan Talent Connect
- Local jobs hiring events and job fairs
- Training opportunities and funding
- Industry-specific consortiums
- Many more additional resources
Michigan’s Work Share program allows employers to restart their business and bring employees back from unemployment. To learn more about how this program can help your business.