Helping businesses sell products and services to the nation’s largest consumer…the government
The Southwest Michigan Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) assists with business development for those who wish to sell products and services to the federal, state, and local governments. Our services are offered at no charge. These services are available in Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, and Van Buren counties.
Website (Northeast & Southwest Michigan): https://www.ptac4nemi.org/
Information about the Southwest Michigan PTAC.
Bridging Business and Government
- Counseling: bid preparation, understanding regulations, marketing strategies, contract administration
- Training / Networking: workshops, classes
- Bid Match: customer bid matching, searches over 2,000 solicitation sites daily
- Registrations: Federal System for Award Management, State of Michigan vendor registrations, other necessary registrations
- Subcontracting Assistance: identify subcontracting prospects, guidance in marketing to primes, host events to meet with buyers