Michigan Works! is your best resource for your job search and career success
Visiting you local Michigan Works! Service Center in Battle Creek, Coldwater, Kalamazoo, or Three Rivers is your best resource when searching for employment opportunities. Our Career Specialists can schedule time with you to review your employment history and goals, and together you can map out a path to success. We can help connect you with job openings, employment events, and training and education opportunities.
Available at our Service Centers for Job Seekers of all ages, skill levels, and backgrounds at no charge:
- Use a computer / fax / printer / phone
- Receive assessments and testing (fee may apply)
- Learn how to job search using today’s technologies
- Access specially trained staff for assistance
- Interview practice – call to schedule an appointment to practice one-on-one for your next scheduled interview
- Individualized computer training – call to schedule a one hour appointment focused on the basics of using a computer, customized for your needs
- Supportive and adaptive equipment/software for individuals with disabilities or barriers to employment
- Disability Resources
Please contact Michigan Works! Service Center staff to learn more about these specialized services, referral to partner agencies and training opportunities.